Investing in BEYOND
Pastor Dave and Richard Villa share the vision for BEYOND.
“You give them something to eat.” – Jesus, to his disciples, Mark 6
- BEYOND ourselves
- BEYOND our abilities
- BEYOND the walls
Jesus’ command to his disciples drives us to take our resources and faith BEYOND our limitations to accomplish God’s purposes here. As a church, we have again reached the capacity of our limited space and are taking faithful steps to pursue solutions that require dedicated fundraising. BEYOND encompasses the expansion of our Montrose Church worship center as well as building up our new campus at Pasadena Bresee.
Click the question below to see the corresponding answer.
Question: The example gift table in the Commitment Card implies that 50% of the gift has to be given up front. Is that the only way to give?
Question: What is the timing of giving over the three-year campaign; monthly, quarterly, or annually?
- Greater flexibility on the types of events that can be held at the church through expansion of the stage
- Increase our seating capacity by 40%, by adding approximately 100 seats
- Offer ministry in parallel with service schedules, with the addition of a large meeting room
- Expand hospitality opportunities by adding a commercial kitchen
- Improve logistics by adding a prayer room and a green room
- Meet ADA compliance by updating the bathrooms
Question: Other than money, how can I participate in the church mission of reaching out and looking BEYOND ourselves?
- Participate in our many community impact programs: Summer Night Lights, Breakfast with Santa, neighborhood block parties, The Max tutoring, and others
- Volunteer in our student ministries programs
- Be an example in the places you already participate – work, coaching, PTA, scouts, and more
- Invite new people to your LifeGroup and/or invite your friends to a church service or event
- Serve at our new Pasadena Bresee campus, where we will have several opportunities as we move forward with this project