We had a blast at "Washed Up" - our first-ever virtual VBS! It was so fun finding joy in the unknown each day with our friends Blake, Fin, Crab, Pirate, and Coconut!
If you missed any of the daily live videos (skits, Bible lessons, games, activities, and more) or would like to watch them again, links to the Facebook replays and additional resources are listed below.
"Washed Up" Virtual VBS Facebook Live Videos:
- Day 1, "The Joy of Abiding" - “I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing.” John 15:5
- Day 2, "The Joy of Silliness" - “This is the day the Lord has made; We will rejoice and be glad in it.” Psalm 118:24
- Day 3, "The Joy of Friendship" - “A friend loves you all the time, and a brother helps in time of trouble.” Proverbs 17:17
- Day 4, "The Joy of Forgiveness" - “Be kind and loving to each other, and forgive each other just as God forgave you in Christ.” Ephesians 4:32
- Day 5, "The Joy of Being Loved" - “For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.” John 3:16
"Washed Up" Virtual VBS Additional Resources: