Saturday, 9/14/2019, 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM
We’ll make our way to Pasadena for breakfast then head to Gabrielino to hike, followed by lunch, ultimate frisbee, and hanging out at Oak Grove Park. What better way to kick off the new school year than an epic hike! Join us on a fun day of eating, hiking, games and getting to know each other. All high school kids are welcome. Your $20 registration includes breakfast and lunch. Bring plenty of water and snacks (if you want them) for the trail.
Here is our plan for the day:
- Meet at Montrose Church at 7:30 a.m.
- Head to Pasadena to eat breakfast before we head to the trail.
- Hike along the Gabrieleno Trail, starting at the Windsor Street trailhead in Altadena. (The hike should take about 4-5 hours.)
- Go to Oak Grove Park Park for lunch, ultimate frisbee, games and hanging out.
- Return to the church around 4:30 p.m.
Hope to see you there!