Sunday, 11/01/2020, 11:30 AM - 12:30 PM
You've been waiting to worship in person, and so have we!
We're excited to offer this "experimental" outdoor, socially-distanced service for a limited audience on our back patio/parking lot, per our state COVID requirements. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation!
Pre-registration is required (first-come, first-served)! Please familiarize yourself with the new procedures:
- Please register every member of your family who will attend, regardless of age.
- No nursery or childcare is available.
- If you cannot attend for any reason, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can open the registration to additional attendees.
What to Bring:
- Face covering to cover your nose and mouth (required at all times for those over age 2)
- Your own chair(s), or use one from our self-service rack
- Hat/Visor/Sunscreen - umbrellas not allowed during the service
- Personal Water Bottle(s)
- Montrose Church COVID-19 Health Screening Questionnaire for each person attending OR a pen to complete one upon arrival
- Physical Distancing: We ask that you maintain a minimum of 6-feet distance from those not in your household. Sadly, no hugs or handshakes.
- Food and Drinks: No food and drink will be provided during the service. Please bring your own water as needed.
- Restrooms: No public restrooms will be available.
- Pets: We love our furry friends but they are not allowed to join us for this gathering.