Sunday, 5/02/2021, 11:30 AM - 12:30 PM
We're excited to offer this outdoor, socially-distanced service for a limited audience on our back patio/parking lot, per our state COVID requirements. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation!
- Please register every member of your family who will attend, regardless of age.
- Childcare is available for age 3 through Grade 6.
- For children age 0 - 2 years, please contact email@example.com.
- If you cannot attend for any reason, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can open the registration to additional attendees.
What to Bring:
- Face covering to cover your nose and mouth (required at all times for those over age 2)
- Your own chair(s), or use one from our self-service rack
- Hat/Visor/Sunscreen - umbrellas not allowed during the service
- Personal Water Bottle(s)
- Physical Distancing: We ask that you maintain a minimum of 6-feet distance from those not in your household. Air high-fives are welcome, but no hugs or handshakes, please!
- Food and Drinks: No food and drink will be provided during the service. Please bring your own water as needed.
- Pets: We love our furry friends, but they are not allowed to join us for this gathering.